There is a very wide variety of Day Itineraries that we can offer. The following list is by no means exhaustive, but it gives an idea of how wonderfully varied each day can be.
Of course, by talking directly with us, we can suggest many other terrific day itineraries; please just make contact.
By locating your group in a more rural area, away from Reykjavík city, a more Icelandic experience can be obtained. The accommodations offer more outside space for informal evening recreation and, in the late autumn, winter and early spring seasons, where better to see the Northern Lights (just outside your door!).
1. REYKJANES PENINSULA: THE BLUE LAGOON
Keflavík Airport > Blue Lagoon > accommodation
2. REYKJANES PENINSULA: LANDSCAPE FEATURES
Keflavík Airport > Bridge Between the Continents > Krýsuvík Mud Puddles > accommodation
3. REYKJANES PENINSULA: LANDSCAPE FEATURES & THE BLUE LAGOON 1
Keflavík Airport > Gunnuhver Hot Springs > Blue Lagoon > accommodation
4. REYKJANES PENINSULA: LANDSCAPE FEATURES & THE BLUE LAGOON 2
Keflavík Airport > Bridge between Continents > Blue Lagoon > accommodation
5. THE BLUE LAGOON & LANDSCAPE FEATURES OF THE REYKJANES PENINSULA
Keflavík > Blue Lagoon > Krýsuvík Mud Puddles > to accommodation
6. GEMS OF THE REYKJANES PENINSULA: Select a mix from the following:-
- Bridge between the Continents;
- Gunnuhver Hot Springs;
- Reykjanesviti (Lighthouse and Erosional Coast)
- Power Plant Earth Exhibition (to only view hot water discharge into Atlantic);
- MAGMA: Earth Energy and Salt Fish Museum (in Grindavík);
- Krýsuvík Mud Puddles, Solfatara and Fumeroles;
- Lava Walk;
- The Blue Lagoon.
Keflavík Airport > Reykjavík > accommodation; options include
- The Perlan, a viewpoint above the city on hot water tanks
- Hallgrímskirkja Church Bell Tower, City Centre
- City Hall for 3D Iceland Model, City Centre
- Shopping in the City Centre
- Volcano House, Heimaey & Eyjafjallajökull Eruption Film
- Whale Watching Trip, from harbour in City Centre
- Swimming (in the Arbaejarlaug or Laugardalslaug Pool, geo-thermally heated)
- Arbaer Folk Museum, eastern edge of city