There is a very wide variety of Day Itineraries that we can offer, no matter where your group is staying. The following list is by no means exhaustive, but it gives an idea of how wonderfully varied each day can be.
Of course, by talking directly with us, we can suggest many other terrific day itineraries; please just make contact.
1. BLUE LAGOON
Keflavík > Blue Lagoon > to accommodation.
2. THE BLUE LAGOON
Keflavík Airport > Gunnuhver Hot Springs > Blue Lagoon > accommodation
3. GEMS OF THE REYKJANES PENINSULA: The following are available options:-
- Bridge Between the Continents
- Power Plant Earth Exhibition (and hot water discharge into Atlantic)
- Reykjanesviti and Erosional Coast
- Gunnuhver Hot Springs
- MAGMA: Earth Energy & Salt Fish Museum (in Grindavík)
- Krýsuvík Mud Puddles
- The Blue Lagoon
4. REYKJAVÍK SELECTION: The following are available options:-
- The Perlan, panoramic viewpoint over city, on hot water tanks
- Hallgrímskirkja Church Bell Tower
- City Hall for 3D Iceland Model
- Volcano House; Heimaey & Eyjafjallajökull Films
- Whale Watching Trip
- Swimming in a geo-thermally heated pool